esmaspäev, 12. mai 2014

Kitchen Scramble Cheats!

Kitchen Scramble Cheats is a upcoming program I hope to complete for this site. At the moment I have not jet done anything but I thought I should create the site already and release the program when it's ready.

I take this time to talk about other things such as what I did today. I woke up around 9 AM but even though I had slept 8 hours I was tired from football last night. So I slept another 2 and half hours. After that my bones were all aching. I don't know what I should do to not get so sore muscles after every time I play. I ran together with another guy and now my leg has a really big bruise on it. I hope it goes away after some days.

The bad thing is that yesterday, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid both drew a game. If Atletico had won it then they would be champions of Spain but now they will have to get atleast a draw in the Neu Camp.

Anways, the dinner is soon ready and I will head to kitchen to eat something. I haven't eaten properly the whole day, I got like 2 sandwiches in the morning, a banana and an apple but nothing more. Then I drank some tea and coffee and also let my cat in.

I like the Kitchen Scramble game though and I hope this cheats application will be a huge success. It would mean that you all can play the game completely free. I don't know if it's fair to others but I am sure that if you use the hack only in needed places in the game and not all the time then you will be ok and so will the others.

So, what have you been up to lately? 

Btw, I hope the summer will be good one, I really want to swim and have fun a lot this time. Atm I am 25 and I don't feel like I have lived my life to the fullest. I want to make it big in internet marketing and for that I need to create test studies such as this.

Anyways, I guess that's all for this post. Hope to update this site soon.